Overall impression: Rating:
However, we do not mean Gold Diggers, Sugar Daddies, Sugar Mamas or Sugar Babies. Instead, we refer to rich, affluent singles who want to date people who are also used to a more opulent lifestyle. In other words, people who move on a distinguished parquet and feel comfortable on it.
So if you’re a well-off single who doesn’t want to waste any more time looking for your wealthy peers on mainstream apps, MillionaireMatch is probably a great dating site for you.
In order to find out whether MillionaireMatch meets your high expectations, we took an in-depth look at everything the singles dating site for rich singles and millionaires has to offer. Before you invest money or time on this app, take a look at our review to see if MillionaireMatch is the right choice for you.
MillionaireMatch at a glance
Dating as a wealthy single person can be difficult. You have to constantly wonder if someone is only interested in your money. If these concerns sound familiar, MillionaireMatch might be a good choice. The site is 100% dedicated to helping affluent singles connect with people interested in meeting someone like them.
The dating app consistently targets people who earn over $200,000 per year. The singles exchange now has over 5 million members worldwide. About 2 million conversations take place through it every month (members are very active) and the dating site has won many awards, including from prestigious magazines such as Forbes and the Wall Street Journal.
USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Germany, Japan
Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender
More facts and figures in brief:
- Elite dating site with clear focus on rich and successful singles
- Well designed and free downloadable mobile app
- Sporadic fake millionaires among the profiles
- Offers only 1 Premium Membership (Gold Membership)
- Over 40 contact functions
- Female members are very active and often participate in blogs and forums
- Profiles with the prominent Certified Millionaire badge get more attention
- Consultation by e-mail or telephone
- Premium members receive handpicked weekly matches
- Free test possible
- Prices start at $45.00 / month
Registration and profile creation
Becoming a member is very easy and done in a few minutes. A profile can be created for free after providing only the most basic information such as email address, age, place of residence, gender and income.
The MillionaireMatch dating service can be accessed via the internet website and smartphone apps for Android and iOS. When you sign up through the website or apps, you must provide a cell phone number so that the service can send you an SMS with a confirmation code (this is the only purpose for which your phone number is used).
Once your account is verified, you can either log in by connecting your Facebook account or use an email address and password.
After the basics are done, members can specify more about who they are and what they are looking for.
If you really want to take advantage of all the benefits of this service and stand out from other fellow members, you should check your profile and fill in the rest of the information. MillionaireMatch allows you to create a very detailed profile. Some of the information you don’t think is relevant could potentially be important to other members. Therefore, it is best to fill in as much as possible.
Remember that most of this information can be seen by anyone who can visit your profile. Control over who can see some parts of your profile can be changed by visiting the Privacy section in Settings (more on that below). Please note that the MillionaireMatch app does not contain all profile attributes and some of them are displayed in a different order.
The questions about yourself cover everything from children to religion, politics, physical appearance, relationship status, smoking and drinking habits, education and occupation.
Members can spice up their profiles with catchy slogans, short essays about themselves and the characteristics they are looking for in their ideal partner, and a video introduction. Other optional interview questions offer the opportunity to provide further insight into a member’s personality. Typical topics include “first date ideas,” travel plans, hobbies, and favorite jokes.
Member verification and ID verification
To ensure that only authentic singles who match the dating site are represented among the members, MillionaireMatch uses a detailed verification system.
Users can verify their public photos by submitting a photo ID and other documents to the website. Members can also certified millionaires be by submitting financial information in the form of a tax return from the most recent fiscal year showing income in excess of $200,000, a bank statement showing income in excess of $200,000 during the current fiscal year, or documents confirming net assets (after all liabilities deducted) in excess of $1 million.
Verifying your photo and/or income will bring you much more attention on MillionaireMatch. Not only does your profile show that it’s verified (a diamond icon for certified millionaires and a checkmark for photos), but it’s also listed ahead of other profiles that show up in search results.
Also, the search has separate filters that allow searchers to view only those members who have verified photos or are certified millionaires. This means that on average you will receive 20 times more views and messages than a member who is not verified.
Search functions and matching
MillionaireMatch offers its users a detailed search tool called Discover and a community matching feature called Spark.
Various search functions and filters
To search for members, you need to go to the “Discover” menu item. Thus, the search area is displayed along with the various search options.
Quick search allows you to find members based on gender, age group and location. The location is based on country and state/province or zip code and distance (this “proximity search” feature is for Premium members only).
Advanced Search includes a number of profile attributes, including:
- Annual income
- Relationship status
- Search for
- Drinking habits
- Keywords (in the “About me” text)
Other search filters you can combine with your current search include filters for income (to find millionaires), new members, premium members only, reverse matches (based on your profile selection), certified millionaire, and MM celebrities and VIP members. All these additional filters are for Premium members only.
Any search filters you add to your current search can also be saved to easily display members matching your specific search criteria again at a later time.
When searching, the results are returned in a list format that includes a summary of each profile. At the top, the number of matches found is displayed, along with the option to sort and display only specific profiles. Some of these filters require a paid subscription.
Under the Community menu you will find Spark. Spark is a matching tool where MillionaireMatch shows you one member at a time and you can either “Like” (heart button) their profile or “Skip” (X button ) it. A single photo of a member is displayed along with their primary profile information such as name, location, caption and profile.
Icons are also displayed if the members are certified millionaires (diamond icon) and/or premium member (crown icon). If a member has more than 1 photo, you can view them by clicking on the arrow icons. Clicking on the actual photo will take you to the member’s profile page.
Premium members have an additional feature in Spark. You can undo their last vote. Tapping the back arrow will take you back to the last member and you can cast your vote again (a “like” or a “skip”).
Spark uses an algorithm to show you only members who match the match criteria found in your profile, including location, gender, and age group.
Skipping someone does not mean they are lost forever. You can find them again by using the search. If you have liked a member (i.e. clicked “Like”) and that member in turn also likes you, MillionaireMatch will notify you directly. Then you have a match. You can find a list of your mutual matches (Matches) along with the members you have liked and those you have liked in the “Lists” section.
Communication, initiating contacts and getting to know each other
MillionaireMatch is a well-designed and organized dating service. Most features can be accessed from the website either through the main menu at the top of the page or by accessing the member profile directly. With the app, you need to use the toolbar at the bottom of the page. Please note that the website has some additional features compared to the app.
We have already learned about this function in the context of Spark matching. You can like members on their full profile page or in Spark Matching.
When you click/tap on the heart icon, the member will be added to your favorites list, making it easy to find them again. In addition, the member is informed about it and now knows that it is in your favor.
Sending a wink sends an automated predefined message to the member. There are 6 messages to choose from, including “I’m interested! Feel free to send me a message!”
This is the only way for free members to start a conversation with a premium member. If the premium member replies, the free member can send back their own message. A total of 50 winks can be sent per day.
Your inbox can be accessed via the “Messages” menu option, which also shows how many new messages you have. On the website, the news section opens in a new window. On the left side you will see a list of the last members who sent you a message (including Winks). When you tap on the member, your conversation with the member will be displayed. At this point you can also reply to the member and add a picture if you wish.
You can filter your messages by username and unread messages. In the Messages section you can also add members to your favorites, delete an entire conversation, block a member and report a member to customer support.
Messages also work in real time, allowing live conversations with other online members.
To encourage community and interactions among members, each MillionaireMatch member has the ability to write a blog and leave comments on other profiles. And to find out what really makes the Millionaire lifestyle so unique, members can take a look at the photos posted on the “MM Events” and “Luxury for Members” pages of the website.
In the Community section you will find a number of features that allow you to interact publicly with other members:
Create, read, like, follow and comment on other singles’ blogs. Blogs of community members can be searched and sorted by date, popularity and activity of the author.
Blogs are shared online and are accessible to non-member blogs. In addition, dise posts are moderated to remove offensive or defamatory messages.
Ideas for the first date
A list of first date ideas created by members. They are organized by categories and can be searched. Date ideas can be commented and liked.
The date ideas of each member are also accessible through their profile
Luxury objects of the members
A gallery of photos of members and their various luxury properties. Luxury items can be commented and liked.
A list of events in which MillionaireMatch has participated. These are usually about celebrities. Each event includes a description and a set of photos that members can comment on.
Support and customer service
MillionaireMatch provides a Help / FAQ section that answers the most common questions a member may have about the dating service. It is organized by category and includes a keyword search function (website only). For the app, you can find the FAQ section in your profile settings.
Customer support can be contacted easily by using the integrated contact form or by sending an email to support[at]MillionaireMatch.com. You can find the link to this form at the bottom of every page of the contact exchange and in the profile settings of the app. You can contact customer service on a variety of topics, including questions about subscriptions or submitting a success story.
Premium members who have paid for MillionaireMatch can also contact customer support directly by phone.
Email support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Response times for emails are usually within 24 hours. Telephone support is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Minimal wait times, but only available to premium members. The MM Counselor is available Monday through Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. EST to answer dating questions and provide advice. Visit the Ask MM Counselor page for more information and contact form. This service is only available for Premium Members.
- Create profile & upload photos
- Upload and manage private album
- Request access to private albums of other members
- Have your own photos verified
- Send free “winks
- Reply to messages (e-mail messages and real-time chat)
- Simple search function
- Save quick search and search profiles
- View member profiles and photos
- Favorite profiles and favorite lists
- Like and comment on photos
- See who winked at you
- Post your own first date ideas and view others
- Add personal notes to any profiles that catch your eye and edit them
- Ask your questions to matches / friends and answer others
- Answer and see funny questions
- Access to the “Spark” function. Like and Skip Profiles
- Participate in the news forums
- Share your luxury properties and see those of others
- Access your account via the website and smartphone apps
Paid services (included in Premium Membership):
- All standard features
- Advanced search functions and filters
- Your profile will be displayed above the free members
- Hide profiles from search results
- Search profiles anonymously
- SHOW CERTIFIED MILLIONS and Celebrities / VIP Members
- Send messages and chat online
- Check if sent emails are read
- Show reverse matches from Spark
- Activate “I like” and undo “Skip” on the “Spark” page
- Respond to others’ ideas/status on the first date
- Show last login date in profiles
- Who has favorited me, viewed me and liked my photo?
- Certify yourself as a millionaire
- Get priority customer support
- More privacy options
- Prioritized and highlighted profile – your profile will be viewed more often and you will be contacted more than 20 times more often than standard members
- Free registration with basic functions
- A great dating site for singles earning over 200,000 a year
- Avoids sugar daddies and sugar babies for a classier, more effective dating experience
- Good and functioning member verification and moderation
- Few fake profiles
- Mobile version of the website (Android, iPhone) available, highly rated apps for IOS and Android. The app has a 4.7 star rating on Google Play and a 4.9 star rating on the Apple App Store.
- Members can be certified as “Millionaire” if they meet certain criteria; These members are identified by a diamond icon in their dating profile
- Free members can reply to all messages sent to them by Premium members
- High activity – the reaction to news is very likely
- No online advertising for the service
- This dating service has been online since 2001 and has a huge international member base with an active community
- MillioniareMatch has recently received a user interface upgrade that gives it a fresh, modern look
- 24 hours / 7 days a week customer service by phone and email
- No video chat available
- Is a little more expensive than traditional dating agencies
- The app version of MillionaireMatch is slimmer and does not contain as many features as the website
- Gold diggers and fake millionaires are present on the singles site despite all security mechanisms (just like on any other similar platform in the affluent dating niche). However, these do not have a premium membership and can be easily identified.
- The free membership is quite limited in terms of contact possibilities
Costs and prices:
- 1 month = 70,00 USD
- 3 months = 170.00 USD (56.67 USD / month)
- 6 months = 270.00 USD (45.00 USD / month)
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA)
- Debit card
Contract and termination:
The membership will be automatically renewed for the selected period of time if not explicitly cancelled. The cancellation can be done via the member profile or via the customer service (Attention: there may be longer processing times). It is pointed out by the operators to the extension of the membership among other things in the fee list, in the participation area and in the FAQ area.
Uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription.
How can you cancel your subscription?
You can cancel via the profile settings. Alternatively, you can cancel at the customer service.
Does your subscription renew automatically?
Yes, your MillionaireMatch subscription will renew automatically. The notice period for unsubscribing from the automatic renewal is 1 week.
Is there a money back guarantee and do you get a full refund?
Yes, usually you will get the full amount back.
How much time do you have to reverse MillionaireMatch purchases?
You have 3 days to refund your MillionaireMatch purchase if you don’t like it.
Will your credit expire?
No, your credit will not expire.
MillionaireMatch has been in business for 20 years, matching wealthy single men and women with other attractive singles. Millions of members with verified photos and income levels can be searched not only through the website, but also through their dating apps for iOS and Android. For the best experience, we recommend using the website through the app, as it offers a number of additional features.
And rich singles, wealthy women and rich men can be found here very reliably. The member moderation and income verification works wonderfully, which provides a lot of trust and security. The members thank the operators with a very high activity level.
MillionaireMatch is therefore our test winner in the category “Rich singles” and can be recommended by us without reservation.
|Our test winner in the “Rich singles” category|
|Number of registered members||Rating:|